Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Do anyone knows if it is possible to install Zetadocs Express Archive Service on a APP server while the Archive SQL database is located on another DB server? This is not clear in the Zetadocs Express Documentation.
Connecting a Zetadocs Archive Service and Zetadocs Archive folder on different machines
If you have setup the Zetadocs Archive folder on a different server to the Zetadocs Archive Service you now need to carry out the steps below to ensure the service can access the folder.
Note: If they are on the same server machine these steps are not required.
1. Locate the Zetadocs Archive Service\Scripts folder of your product download and run the SetArchiveFolderLocation.cmd file.
2. In the window which appears enter the server name where the Zetadocs Archive folder is located.
3. Next you need to ensure that the user the Zetadocs Archive Service is running as is a domain user.
4. To do this open Users and Groups, or the equivalent on the operating system you are using.
5. Select Users and then New User… from the Action menu.
6. Give the account a suitable user name, full name and description.
7. Enter a password for the account and ensure the Password never expires checkbox is selected before clicking Create.
8. Next go to your Zetadocs Archive folder and view its Properties and select the Share tab, followed by Advanced Sharing.
9. Select the Permissions button and add your newly created user account with FULL permissions.
10. Next return to the Properties for the folder and select the Security tab.
11. Select the Edit… button and in the window which appears select Add…
12. Add the users and groups you created earlier to grant your users and the Zetadocs Archive Service access to the Zetadocs Archive folder.
13. Open the services list and locate the Zetadocs Archive Service, stop the service before right-clicking and selecting Properties.
14. View the Log On tab and check the This account radio button, click Browse… and select your recently created user account.
15. Enter the password details and click OK before restarting the service running as the new user.
Business Applications communities