Customizing Dynamics NAV
Discover different ways to customize the application to give you and your colleagues access to the features, functionality, and data that you need most.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
We're getting the following error:
A connection to SQL server is no longer usable. This could be caused by one of the following reasons:
* The server has been shut down manually or because of an error.
* The SQL server connection settings are not correct.
* A network failure has occurred.
* A hardware failure has occurred on the server or on your computer. Try to connect again later or contact your system administrator.
We tried doing the following:
You can do following
1. Open SQL Studio
2. Double clicked on the "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE" user under "Security / Logins"
3. Selected "User Mapping"
4. Check marked the database which neeed access to
5. Copy in "$ndo$navlistener" into "Default Schema" for selected database
6. check marked following
We had to recreate the "NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE" user under "Security / Logins" as it wasn't there. Inspite of doing the above steps, we're still getting the same error. How do we go about this?
Is your SQL Server service running? Check the services on your server machine.
If the problem is related when using NAV web client, check here:
Check that it started. I suppose it's stopped.
Yup, it has started. Still not working.
Yup, it is working. Changers aren't happening on the client as well as on the browser.
We you able to figure out the issue? We've had the exact same issue on one Job Queue job.
Sorry, just realized this is from last year and I'm not able to delete my post.
Business Applications communities