Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
Good day all. I'm working on some SSIS jobs to extract summary data for analysis in an external BI solution.
Unfortunately, there are some relatively "simple" things that I can't seem to determine by looking at the data in it's raw form. I suspect those who have worked with the database directly will know this stuff without having to think much about it. Please advise if you can. Thanks in advance:
1) Sales Order Status seems to be a very limited set of values, and I don't know how to translate them. Is there more to it?
2) How do I determine if an order was cancelled?
3) I cannot seem to tie return tables to sales tables. It doesn't seem that any of the Sales Order/Line ID's exist in the return tables.
4) Is there a general reference of some kind that would allow me to research these types of basic questions myself?
I will try to answer your questions:
1) Open,Released,Pending Approval,Pending Prepayment
Values in SQL are 0,1,2,3 This is an option field in NAV and has the above captions
2) On Hold field or the order can be deleted.
3) try Return Order No. in the Return Shipment Header and Return Order No. and Return Order Line No. in the Return Shipment Line
If this helps in resolving your issue, please verify my answer!
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, what I'm finding in my database doesn't seem to match.
1) My [$Sales Header] has status values of 0 and 4.
3) There are no records in either of these tables: [$Return Shipment Header] and [$Return Shipment Line].
4) I checked out the link, and it looks familiar. I didn't catch where the schema is documented. Did I miss something when I scanned through the contents?
Business Applications communities