Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Using Pipeline (Deployment) in Power Apps Solution

In today’s fast-paced digital landscape, rapid and reliable deployment of applications is crucial for maintaining a competitive edge. Power Apps, Microsoft’s low-code development platform, offers a robust deployment pipeline feature that streamlin...

Sanjaya Prakash Pra... 2,745 UG Leader
LikeLike (0)
Solution Dependency in Power Apps Solution Mangement

Power Apps is Microsoft’s suite of apps, services, connectors, and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment. One of the key features that make Power Apps powerful is its ability to manage and deploy solutions across ...

Sanjaya Prakash Pra... 2,745 UG Leader
LikeLike (0)
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Administration), how do I… Delete an E...

This article is part of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. When you sign up for a Business Central trial, a production environment is created for you; if you ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
6 User-Friendly steps to connect Dynamics 365 CRM with Mailchimp – Effortless Inte...

As a CRM user, you understand the importance of managing customer relationships effectively. But what about integrating your marketing efforts for a more holistic view of your audience? This is where Mailchimp integration becomes a game-changer. I...

Inogic 23,925
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics 365 Business Central: Edit in Excel and Long Running SQL queries

Dynamics 365 Business Central has (from a long time) a nice feature for the end user called Edit in Excel. … More [https://demiliani.com/2024/04/24/dynamics-365-business-central-edit-in-excel-and-long-running-sql-queries/]

LikeLike (0)
Maplytics becomes the first Geolocation solution to earn the Prestigious ‘Solution...

The post Maplytics becomes the first Geolocation solution to earn the Prestigious ‘Solution Partner with Certified Software’ Designation on Microsoft AppSource [https://www.maplytics.com/blog/maplytics-becomes-the-first-geolocation-solution-to-ear...

Inogic 23,925