Can You share more details, like:
- which version of RMS do You use? Any recent updates, service packs or similar? what is the environement, what windows, sql...??
- this is a store ops manager, but can you try to open manager from another machine pointing to the same database? Do You get the same results?
- is this also happening with RMS POS?
- have you maybe changed something the registry, maybe installed some RMS add-on or similar?
- what does your RMS partner say about this?
I'm not complety sure if I have seen this before..., i had some strange message after FP2 update on windows 8.1, but not sure if it was the same....
Hope I'm helping... br, A.
Thank you for your update, please find the answers below:
1. We are using RMS 2.0 Version 2.0.0110, Win7 Ultimate, SQL Server 2005.
2. I did not check this as this is my Laptop and for UAT.
3. No POS is working fine, No issues at all.
4. Yes, I have procured Retail Hero Loyalty Software from Retail Hero.
5. I did not approach them yet, first wanted to check if i can get some solution here.
I have just encountered this same message when attempting to open the SOM...
The POS works fine
OS is Windows 8.1 and SQL Server Express 2005
Look at store ops administrator, One of the configurations paths is doubled in the same line.
The config paths are ok. I have uninstalled RMS, SQL Server, and even created a new blank database. the results are the same. SO POS will open and works fine, but can not open the SO Manager.
Problem solved after doing a backup, and then do a complete uninstall of both Retail Management System and SQL Server 2005 Express. Including all references to both in the System Registry. Followed by a restart.
Try removing the reports on that computer.
If the error doesn’t show after this add them back making sure there’s no more than one identical report.
This error is caused by duplicate reports. Make sure that your report directory does not have any duplicate reports. I have tested and confirmed this in my test environment.
Business Applications communities