SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Basic Reports - Where Can I find them?

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

Northland Party asked a question on 4 Jan 2016 3:28 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I am finding myself extremely frustrated with this product. I need to run three basic reports and would prefer not to have to call and use my support hours every time I need the simplest, retail-necessary report. Here's what I need....

• Daily Sales Year over Year - I basically want a report of my total daily sales for the same month last year
  • Customer Count by Day and historically
  • Average Ticket by Day and historically

I can find graphs with this info on my register, but no way to run a report on this basic info. Help!

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 4 Jan 2016 3:41 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi there.

Thanks for posting your question, for sure you will find the help You need.

OK, about the reports: what are you after is not in the Standard Product, so You have to talk to your RMS Parner to build this reports for You (in Active Report, Excel or SSIS format...).

Give me few days to see what I have done for some customers in the past, I may find something for You to use. Is this for RMS HQ or RMS SO You need?

Kind regards, A.

Northland Party responded on 4 Jan 2016 4:30 PM

Thank you! I am baffled that these reports would not be standard. They are basics of retail. I have RMS SO (Store Operations?) I believe.

Archelle Marcito responded on 4 Jan 2016 9:29 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hello i can help you with the reports you need, just send me the details :D

Northland Party responded on 5 Jan 2016 3:12 PM

Wonderful! What specific info do you need? Here is basically what I am looking for, and it is possible it could be achieved with one report. I would like to be able to look historically at each day and see my total daily sales, average ticket and customer count for that day. I'd like to be able to run it for a single day or for a month, year, etc. I need the report to compare my sales data to the previous year for any give day, month, etc. I don't need it to tell me the specific items sold, just the overall sales amount. Feel free to email me directly at mariah@northlandparty.com if that is easier!

Thank you!

Archelle Marcito responded on 5 Jan 2016 7:17 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Is store report or HQ? :)

ReStore responded on 9 May 2018 12:40 PM

Do you still have a copy of this report and is it possible for you to share that?

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 4 Jan 2016 3:41 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi there.

Thanks for posting your question, for sure you will find the help You need.

OK, about the reports: what are you after is not in the Standard Product, so You have to talk to your RMS Parner to build this reports for You (in Active Report, Excel or SSIS format...).

Give me few days to see what I have done for some customers in the past, I may find something for You to use. Is this for RMS HQ or RMS SO You need?

Kind regards, A.

Archelle Marcito responded on 4 Jan 2016 9:29 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hello i can help you with the reports you need, just send me the details :D

Archelle Marcito responded on 5 Jan 2016 7:17 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Is store report or HQ? :)

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS