SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Receipt Printer Error

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

Caw2728 asked a question on 30 Sep 2017 11:33 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

RMS is not printing receipts. The Star TSP100 printer will print a test page receipt in the computer settings, but won't print in RMS. It was working until I moved the location of the register. When everything was hooked up again, it no longer worked. How can I fix this?

Kevin Antosh responded on 2 Oct 2017 9:34 AM
My Badges

"caw2728", what version of Windows and what version of RMS are you using? Is the printer connected to the same USB port as before? Any error messages when starting RMS POS or trying to print a receipt? You may want to review these instructions: www.microsoft.com/.../zsheet_receiptprinter.htm

Berry Smith responded on 12 Oct 2018 5:19 AM

I run the Star TSP743 printers currently on LPT, so it's not likely related to the printer proper. if your error is the "Error #-2147467259 Database connection lost. Here You can contact Brother Printer Keeps going offline support for best support.

TheNeos responded on 12 Oct 2018 7:11 AM
My Badges

Warning... The link in Berry Smith's answer redirects to a site marked as dangerous by Google.

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 14 Oct 2018 12:30 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Caw2728.

You only physically moved the HW or You re-installed RMS on other machine? In both cases, have you checked the RMS SO Manager register configuration? The printer name is correctly written-in there? Try also the Receipt Printer config, to preview the receipts and see if RMS recognize the printer at-all…

On the other side, are You sure nothing have changed since You move the machine? Any Windows update or similar?

BR, A.

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 14 Oct 2018 12:30 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Caw2728.

You only physically moved the HW or You re-installed RMS on other machine? In both cases, have you checked the RMS SO Manager register configuration? The printer name is correctly written-in there? Try also the Receipt Printer config, to preview the receipts and see if RMS recognize the printer at-all…

On the other side, are You sure nothing have changed since You move the machine? Any Windows update or similar?

BR, A.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS