SBX - Forum Post Title

How to speed HQ Client up?

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

Mohamad Dimashki asked a question on 20 Jun 2018 1:57 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Dear All,

HQ Message
, worksheet, and transfers download\upload is slow.
We have an issue with performance of RMS HQ client/HQ server.
(As an example work sheet 401 could take hours to complete) Why it is so slow? How to speed it up?

Regards,
Mohamad Dimashki

DR.DANNY responded on 11 Aug 2018 2:21 PM
Suggested Answer

401 shouldn't take that long, unless if you are downloading or updating bunch of items. or if you have so many stores along with bunch of transactions that could make sene.

I suggest to have your store connection schule to set connect every 10-15 mins within the hours. So it will download less data within short period time. If you set it as connect at certain mins past the hour, then the data become so big and 401 will take longer to download. I have 22 stores connecting every 10-14 mins and other 15 stores(not active) are connecting every hour.

Maurice@SMC responded on 29 Aug 2018 12:18 PM

Delete the TMP files that are created during the HQ Client sync. This needs to be done on both the store and at the HQ location,.

Archelle Marcito responded on 10 Oct 2018 6:17 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Maybe i could write a Worksheet 401 equivalent job for you :)

DR.DANNY responded on 11 Aug 2018 2:21 PM
Suggested Answer

401 shouldn't take that long, unless if you are downloading or updating bunch of items. or if you have so many stores along with bunch of transactions that could make sene.

I suggest to have your store connection schule to set connect every 10-15 mins within the hours. So it will download less data within short period time. If you set it as connect at certain mins past the hour, then the data become so big and 401 will take longer to download. I have 22 stores connecting every 10-14 mins and other 15 stores(not active) are connecting every hour.

Archelle Marcito responded on 10 Oct 2018 6:17 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Maybe i could write a Worksheet 401 equivalent job for you :)

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS