SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Wholesale/RMS integration

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

annacorigant asked a question on 25 Jun 2018 9:14 PM

Question Status

Verified

We have a wholesale and retail business.  We use Quickbooks to run our wholesale inventory and for our general accounting, and RMS to run our retail inventory.  As a consequence, we use a lot of transfers to move stock from wholesale into our RMS inventory.  It's messy and stock valuations are often incorrect.  Is there a best practice for doing this?  Are we better off to use PO's in RMS to transfer stock wholesale=>retail?  Is there a better way?

Thanks guys. 

Kevin Antosh responded on 26 Jun 2018 9:56 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi!  Are you using RMS HQ? The most common setup is to use RMS HQ and then setup the warehouse as a "store". That makes transfers from warehouse to stores much easier. I also was just onsite with a chain (4 stores plus off site warehouse) that went from the setup I described in RMS/HQ to Cloud Retailer and they love it!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kevin Antosh responded on 26 Jun 2018 9:56 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi!  Are you using RMS HQ? The most common setup is to use RMS HQ and then setup the warehouse as a "store". That makes transfers from warehouse to stores much easier. I also was just onsite with a chain (4 stores plus off site warehouse) that went from the setup I described in RMS/HQ to Cloud Retailer and they love it!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS