SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Migrating customer data from RMS (including CC'd info)

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

snoball asked a question on 13 Sep 2018 2:19 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer
One of my clients is moving from RMS to Active Club Management and we need to export all of the customer data including the CC'd information.
Archelle Marcito responded on 10 Oct 2018 6:06 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You need ETL Job for this one? If yes, kindly contact me here archelle.pagapulan@outlook.com

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 14 Oct 2018 12:38 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi snoball.

If the exported information (in Excel or as csv plane file) from a Customer List report or a Sales report details with Customer data added, is not enough, You will need a SQL export to create some queries in the data format you need. Think that You will probably need to adapt the SQL Queries until needed for importing. Not sure if You will only need the totals or transaction details...

I would suggest You contact somebody with more RMS and SQL knowledge.

BR, A.

Archelle Marcito responded on 10 Oct 2018 6:06 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You need ETL Job for this one? If yes, kindly contact me here archelle.pagapulan@outlook.com

Antonijo Todorovikj Dimishkov responded on 14 Oct 2018 12:38 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi snoball.

If the exported information (in Excel or as csv plane file) from a Customer List report or a Sales report details with Customer data added, is not enough, You will need a SQL export to create some queries in the data format you need. Think that You will probably need to adapt the SQL Queries until needed for importing. Not sure if You will only need the totals or transaction details...

I would suggest You contact somebody with more RMS and SQL knowledge.

BR, A.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS