Question Status

Verified
Michael Marmah asked a question on 11 Feb 2015 10:21 AM

Hi All,

Is it possible that a previous batch has a status of "open" but the next batches is "closed" for the same registerid for the same shop, because i checked from the batch table and there is a batch that isnt closed but subsequent once are showing closed for the same registerid.

Can someone give me some explanation that can assist me?

Thank you all

Suggested Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 1:19 PM

in case of POS register entered offline mode or you close batch blind close it leave the pervious batch open until you close it from store operation manager.

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy

Michael Marmah responded on 11 Feb 2015 1:58 PM

Thanks EL, but in this case the status is showing zero(0) in the database and even the next status is showing 1.

Suggested Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 2:56 PM

sometime in case of printer hanging during printing z report this case can be occur losing some information during execute some action and this due to memory issue.

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy

Michael Marmah responded on 11 Feb 2015 3:14 PM

Thanks,

from what you are saying  the tables are updated after the command to the printer has finished executing so if the printer hangs then there will be partial table update and the status may not be updated?

Verified Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 3:19 PM

this occurred in sometimes

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy

Verified Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 3:19 PM

this occurred in sometimes

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy

Suggested Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 1:19 PM

in case of POS register entered offline mode or you close batch blind close it leave the pervious batch open until you close it from store operation manager.

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy

Suggested Answer
Ramy EL-Hefnawy responded on 11 Feb 2015 2:56 PM

sometime in case of printer hanging during printing z report this case can be occur losing some information during execute some action and this due to memory issue.

Thanks

Ramy EL-Hefnawy