SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Labels Format for Zebra Labels

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

Lisajohsonsd asked a question on 6 Sep 2018 12:40 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I have Store Operations Manager and the labels format list will not populate for prints. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED :)

Kevin Antosh responded on 6 Sep 2018 9:13 AM
My Badges

Hi! Do you mean that you need help getting the correct label templates setup or that everything is setup but not printing? Or some other issue? Support can be obtained via your Microsoft Dynamics RMS Partner or by calling Microsoft at 888-477-7877. If you do not have a Microsoft Dynamics RMS Partner, RITE has 10 RMS support techs and can be reached at 888-267-7483. Thanks!

Lisajohsonsd responded on 6 Sep 2018 9:42 AM

Thank you for the quick response!

I need help getting the correct labels template. Yes!

I can navigate to the folder for selecting template options, but none seem to be correct.

This has worked fine for years, but this hiccup developed when the software was loaded onto to a new work computer.

Kevin Antosh responded on 6 Sep 2018 10:01 AM
My Badges

You probably just need to move the label templates in to the correct file so RMS can find them or copy in the various templates for the Zebra 11-up, 2-ups, butterfly, etc. Resources for support are listed in my previous reply. Thanks!

RMS Wizard responded on 6 Sep 2018 1:00 PM
My Badges

Go to the PC where labels were working, run My Computer/Windows Explorer and locate Program Files, Microsoft Retail Management System, Store Operations, Labels.

Copy the labels you need from there to the same folder on the new PC.

Close POS and Manager on the new PC then go back in for the updated labels to appear.

Lisajohsonsd responded on 13 Sep 2018 6:34 PM

ALMOST THERE!

So, I did the step above, and fornatnis correct, BUT it still only prints ONE label spread down the middle of two labels.

Could there be a settings override somewhere?

Perhaps the software needs a reinstall?

I did put 2 in the column section.

RMS Wizard responded on 17 Sep 2018 12:48 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

If you created a custom label using Label Designer and are printing to a Windows driver for your printer you may need to configure the driver to match whatever settings were defined on the original PC. Locate the driver on the original PC, right-click, select Properties, Preferences and match those settings on the new PC.

RMS Wizard responded on 17 Sep 2018 12:48 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

If you created a custom label using Label Designer and are printing to a Windows driver for your printer you may need to configure the driver to match whatever settings were defined on the original PC. Locate the driver on the original PC, right-click, select Properties, Preferences and match those settings on the new PC.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS