SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Create Order using TSQL.

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

LeHuu asked a question on 23 Oct 2018 4:20 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Hi,

I'm trying to create a batch job that collect orders from my website (Magento) and automatically create them (using TSQL) in RMS database.

The batch job contains script that collect data from a CSV file and execute some queries to insert data into below tables:
- Order
- OrderEntry

- OrderHistory

- Transaction

- TransactionEntry

- ItemValueLog

- InventoryTransferLog

What I need to do is doing exactly the same as creating an order on RMS UI but it appears that it is not what I expected especially when opening Report to see Sales summary by Cashier, Customer ... it doesn't show up at all. The only thing showed up correctly is the Item Movement History. 

Is there any information that I missed? Do all tables above enough for creating an order (assuming that I already have all order information such as sku, price, qty ordered, tax, grand total, sub total)? 

LeHuu responded on 23 Oct 2018 4:27 AM

P/s: I'm using Microsoft Dynamic Retail Management System version 2.0

Eliud Mugo responded on 18 Dec 2018 7:55 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can achieve this by integrating RMS and Magneto.

Archelle Pagapulan responded on 31 Mar 2019 10:39 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi, if you are familiar with sql server profiler, you can get the snapshot of how RMS creates a purchase orders  (update and insert in tables).

Eliud Mugo responded on 18 Dec 2018 7:55 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

You can achieve this by integrating RMS and Magneto.

Archelle Pagapulan responded on 31 Mar 2019 10:39 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi, if you are familiar with sql server profiler, you can get the snapshot of how RMS creates a purchase orders  (update and insert in tables).

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS