SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

HTML Status Bar Add "On Order" QTY

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

CoryM asked a question on 5 Nov 2018 3:18 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I am trying to update my HTML Status Bar.
I have it displaying our Current Available "On Hand" Stock. but i cannot figure out how to add the "On Order" amount.

when we create our PO's it updates the On Order QTY in the SOManager, but i can't seem to figure out how to pull this data and place it in the Status HTML Bar.

below is an image of what i am trying to do.. Currently we have 0 Stock on this item but we have 12 on order that i cannot seem to figure out how to get to appear.

Below is some of the script i am using... it is not complete because its very long but the Available "QuantityOnHand" works and I can't see anything different that would make "Entry.QuantityOnOrder" not work... i also tried changing it to "Entry.Item.QuantityOnOrder"  and also "TransactionEntry.QuantityOnOrder", both caused the "On Order" text to disappear from the Status HTML bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<script language="VBScript">

Set QSRules = qsBridge.RequestQSRules()
    Dim OnOrder

OnOrder = " "

If Not Entry Is Nothing Then
                OnHand = "Available: " & Entry.Item.QuantityOnHand
                          If Not Entry Is Nothing Then
                OnOrder = "On Order: " & Entry.QuantityOnOrder
                End If

txtOnOrder.innerText = OnOrder

</script>

<div id="txtOnOrder"></div>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any thoughts?

Danny Lane responded on 11 Nov 2018 6:12 PM
My Badges

Just wondering if you got this  issue resolved? 

PS. I like your red background on the status.htm

Danny

CoryM responded on 11 Nov 2018 9:20 PM

Thanks,

No I haven’t been able to figure it out yet.

I haven’t looked at the code at all since I posted on here. I have been preoccupied.

All I know is I have tried several different ways, and some put the “on order” text on the bar but leave the qty at 0 and some don’t show the “on order” text at all.

So I know it’s mostly right but I just can’t get it to pull the quantity that is “on order”.

Jeff @ Check Point Software responded on 18 Nov 2018 4:05 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Without looking, I think the On-Order is a calculated field.  Look at the item table to see if there an On-Order column.

Jeff @ Check Point Software responded on 18 Nov 2018 4:05 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Without looking, I think the On-Order is a calculated field.  Look at the item table to see if there an On-Order column.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS