SBX - Forum Post Title

RMS Customer Table clean-up

Microsoft Dynamics RMS Forum

Danny Lane asked a question on 3 Dec 2018 11:03 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

Standalone Local store RMS 2.0.2022 

Doing a major clean-up of my Customer Table. It appears that all or most of the customers have Credit available to them and I want to turn this off for most customers ie: not allowing accounts receivables to just  everyone. I think I isolated the fields that I need to be concerned about AccountBalance, CreditLimit, AccountTypeID, LayawayCustomer but am not sure what each does and any programmatic relationships.  I only have one Account Type - revolving AccountTypeID (1) -  just not sure of relationship between AccountTypeID and CreditLimit - I would assume that the CreditLimit is only applicable if your have a proper AccountType? 

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Danny

TheNeos responded on 3 Dec 2018 5:39 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The account limit is what controls the tender. So set limit to zero for those not allowed credit.

You can also create a new account type called COD, this is guidance reference does not control tenders.

TheNeos responded on 3 Dec 2018 5:39 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The account limit is what controls the tender. So set limit to zero for those not allowed credit.

You can also create a new account type called COD, this is guidance reference does not control tenders.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS