Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
We are trying to integrate RMS with an e-commerce website. Has any one done item import to RMS specifically Matrix items? Please let me know your experience on any integration and any tips?
Hi Sam, NitroSell
offers a deep integration to RMS for online retailing. Check out the demo at http://www.nitrosell.com/demo
Feel free to submit an enquiry on the site for more information.
We use RMS as POS and StoreFront as our shopping cart program and the integretation is handled by a NeWesTech.
Happy with RMS and NeWesTech but not so much with StoreFront. I think you need to choose a shopping cart program first and look to see what is available to handle the integration. IMO Very easy to fine QB integrations but not so easy to find RMS.
Many shopping carts use the NW integrator; the only one I know of that does not is NitroSell. We made a strategic decision to handle our own integration as it allowed us to extend RMS functionality and control the integration points which basically provides for a deeper level of integration and also delivers a lot of extended functionality. People who have converted from these other solutions are quite happy and often comment at the greater simplicity and ease of managing data that our approach provides.
We also use the Newest Technologies Web Integrator and get a lot of unhappy StoreFront clients to come our way. We've been doing this integration for years and we have a lot of HAPPY CLIENTS. Since you have the Web Integrator already all you need to do is connect to our cart now using our Web Service and no need to purchase another Web Integrator at all.
Some options depending are depended on your needs and budget for any customization.
1) Kosmos RMS eCommerce features:
2) You own your cart and all the cart code for easy access for any customization. Out of the box shopping cart features includes over 100+ Payment Gateways, all the major shipping carriers, froogle and Google Analytics support and more.
3) 100's of 3rd party modules are available that integrate seamlessly to offer you more options at a low cost.
4) You can host your shopping cart on Kosmos web servers or your own servers.
5) Plans available with FULL support and services or have your development & design staff manage the cart and any customization.
A sample of unique RMS integrated shopping cart designs:
Call Kosmos if you have any questions.
Contact Kosmos Central
We have integrated lots of Ecommerce with MS RMS.
For more information visit: www.24sevencart.com/rms_integration.htm
Way to resurrect a dead post. A whole 5 years after the last comment.