SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Outlook versions supported by Application Server 2011 - Office 365 Support

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

Steve Wierenga asked a question on 17 Jan 2017 10:23 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We are migrating our onsite exchange server to Office 365.  One of the issues of concern is Application Server.  We currently have SL2011 and Application Server using Outlook 2007.  Although 2007 is supported with Office 365, I am concerned there will be issues.  Since we push through 300+ app server requests per day, I would like to avoid any issues if possible.  Any insights into the transition for onsite exchange to office 365 with Application Server/Outlook would be appreciated. 

The Microsoft Knowledge base is a mess so I have had little luck finding documentation. 

Thank you in advance.

Steve

Jo Wykerd responded on 2 Nov 2018 1:22 AM
My Badges

Hi Steve,

Did  you find Application Server worked with Office 365?

Steve Wierenga responded on 2 Nov 2018 7:41 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Yes.  We use the Outlook 2013 client connected to Office 365 and it works good.  

Jo Wykerd responded on 5 Nov 2018 4:37 AM
My Badges

ok thanks for your reply. Maybe you are able to help me with the problem i am having - I have set up Application Server and Quick Send to email the statement. The statement which needs to be attached to the email is not getting put in the temp directory that I have set up in Application Server.  All users have read/write access to that directory.  If i manually put a statement in that directory in PDF format and then run the Print statement it emails perfectly.  The process of putting it in the directory is the problem. Have you any idea why the statement is not getting written there?

Steve Wierenga responded on 2 Nov 2018 7:41 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Yes.  We use the Outlook 2013 client connected to Office 365 and it works good.  

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS