SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Dynamics SL Inventory Item Transaction Import Failure

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

GregzTech asked a question on 23 Apr 2019 3:17 PM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I am having an issue with importing  Inventory Items to a specific  Company  using Transaction Import. The import works fine with the other companies but for this one I constantly receive a PC Message number 0372 "Flex Key Definition not setup for Field Type TASK". Use Flexible Key Maintenance to input new Flex Key."  Please see attached photo. None of the Companies has ever had Project module enabled/unlocked. Any ideas as to what could be causing this? 

Carolyn Froton responded on 29 Apr 2019 4:22 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear GregZtech,

Could you possibly have a pcsetup record for this company?

See if you can open project setup in that company and see if you see anything populated.

Best Regards,

Jana MacDonald

Microsoft Dynamics SL Support

GregzTech responded on 2 May 2019 4:01 PM

That was the very first table I checked as well as from the application itself. Nothing exists in that table for any of the companies.  Any other ideas?

Carolyn Froton responded on 9 May 2019 12:10 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear Greg,

I suggest that you run a sql trace and find out what its checking, there is a setup record in Project its finding.

It could be in the pjcontrol table ..which has setup records and they don't delete if you remove the pcsetup record.

Best Regards,

Jana MacDonald

Carolyn Froton responded on 29 Apr 2019 4:22 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear GregZtech,

Could you possibly have a pcsetup record for this company?

See if you can open project setup in that company and see if you see anything populated.

Best Regards,

Jana MacDonald

Microsoft Dynamics SL Support

Carolyn Froton responded on 9 May 2019 12:10 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Dear Greg,

I suggest that you run a sql trace and find out what its checking, there is a setup record in Project its finding.

It could be in the pjcontrol table ..which has setup records and they don't delete if you remove the pcsetup record.

Best Regards,

Jana MacDonald

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS