System Message 8060

This question is not answered

We processed a batch in the CA module.  Tried to post it in the GL module and got a system message 8060 " Invalid Curyrate type".  Have tried to delete batch, but am not able to delete.

How do I correct.

All Replies
  • Hi Jon,

I would suspect that you have fields in the Batch or GLtran table with missing or invalid currency information.  Do you have access to SQL Server Management Studio or if you are using SL 2011, you can use Quick Query.

In both the Batch and GLtran table, I would look at the records for this batch and make sure the CuryID and CuryRate fields are accurate.  You can find your valid CuryId in the GL Setup screen, Currency Info tab.

Since the batch in the Cash Manager module is already released, it will not let you delete it.

The only other thing I can think of you to try is to bring up the Cash Manager batch in the GL Journal Transactions screen while in Initialize Mode. Change the Module field to CA and bring up the batch number.  Make a change to the batch and save. You could just change a description field or something minor.  You could change it back to what it was and then see if the batch will post.  Maybe this will be enough to refresh the currency information.

Let me know what you find.

Carolyn

Technical Support Engineer

**This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

• I've seen this once or twice and Carolyn's solution fixes it. If you know what you're looking for in the data, you can also fix it through an update query.

Butch Adams
    www.conexussg.com