SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

SL 2015 CU2 Auto Created Projects from Sales Orders

Microsoft Dynamics SL Forum

Mark E asked a question on 5 Apr 2019 10:33 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

When Projects are auto created from a Sales Order using standard functionality, the PJProj table incorrectly does not update the ProjCuryBudMultDiv = 'M' or the ProjCuryBudRate = 1 (this is a single Currency db).  Resulting issue is that users cannot enter Direct Budget amounts into the Budget Maintenance (PA.BSM.00) screen.  This issue occurred after the SL 2015 upgrade, which added the multi-currency functionality to the Budget related tables.

When I manually update the field via SQL in the PJPROJ table, it resolves the issue.

Projects that are entered manually in the Project Maintenance screen do not have this issue.

Carolyn Froton responded on 5 Apr 2019 2:56 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Mark -

Thank you for posting your issue to the forum. I checked the current bugs written against SL relating to the ProjCuryBudRate and ProjCuryBudRate values being set. I was able to find BUG 36355 - OM Auto Create Project Functionality on Sales Order (40.100.00) doesn't populate all fields in PJProj table. I have confirmed a HF is in place for this bug for SL 2015. there is no ETA at this time for when a fix will be available.

Thank you,

Carolyn

MSDSL Technical Support

Mark E responded on 5 Apr 2019 3:23 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Ok, thanks.  For now, I have created an SQL trigger to update the fields when created from a Sales Order.

Carolyn Froton responded on 5 Apr 2019 2:56 PM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Mark -

Thank you for posting your issue to the forum. I checked the current bugs written against SL relating to the ProjCuryBudRate and ProjCuryBudRate values being set. I was able to find BUG 36355 - OM Auto Create Project Functionality on Sales Order (40.100.00) doesn't populate all fields in PJProj table. I have confirmed a HF is in place for this bug for SL 2015. there is no ETA at this time for when a fix will be available.

Thank you,

Carolyn

MSDSL Technical Support

Mark E responded on 5 Apr 2019 3:23 PM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Ok, thanks.  For now, I have created an SQL trigger to update the fields when created from a Sales Order.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS