I have a client (on SL2015) that is winding down operations, and those operations are going to be transferring to a new organization. That said, as we plan this transition had a few questions:
1) Does the SL Professional Services Tools Library include an option to change company Id's? We used to have this with NexVue's Keychange, but if available with the SL Tools, would prefer to use that.
2) For the GL, if I change the retention settings to 0 and run delete detail will that successfully purge all GL Activity. Same question applies to Cash Manager.
Please advise. Look forward to a reply.
1) Yes - the PDF help file for the SL PSTL, there is a Company ID Modifier;
2) I believe so, but most definitely should be tested first
1. Yes, you can modify the company id
2. No, it doesn't look like you can put in a 0 in the fields, 1 is the lowest number you can go.
Business Applications communities