Microsoft Dynamics SL 2018 & Web Apps Available Now!
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
This appears to be a bug in SL 2018 Web Apps (with the latest April HF) -
1. Log into Web Apps and start a new timecard, save.
2. Close that browser tab, but do NOT close the browser
3. Add a new browser tab and go to the WA site again. At this point, it shouldn't prompt for login again as you have logged into before in the same browser session. This is working as expected.
4. Open the timecard you created in step 1.
5. Instead of hours, it will now display things like 3NULL0, 0NULL0... in every cell. See attached.
Please confirm and resolve.
Business Applications communities