Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
WordPress Mobile App Issue – Username Password Isn’t Associated With This Site

Very off-brand with this post, but as usual, if this is something that I had an issue with and took me a while to figure out, I guess it could be the same for someone else. So if it is a help to anyone, that’s great! I use WordPress for my website...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Using Inline Conditions In Email Subjects -Customer Insights Journeys

There are so many options in Realtime Marketing emails for creating conditional and personalised content. Most of it is pretty easy to add, and a few clicks of buttons and you’re on your way. What about when it comes to determining what goes in to...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Moving Documents From One File Column To Another Using Power Automate

I’m working on a project that has a requirement to move a file from a file column (field) on one table (entity) to a file column of the same name on a different table. There is no way to map these fields using the standard Dataverse mapping functi...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Using The Pipeline View To Manage Your Opportunities

If you’ve only read my content for the past few years, you might be forgiven for thinking that the ‘only thing’ I work on is Marketing (Customer Insights – Journeys). I started my CRM/D365 life working on Sales and Customer Service, love to work o...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Checking Contact Attributes Or Contact Point Consent Records In Realtime Marketing

If you aren’t already aware, it’s good to understand the difference between how consent is handled in Outbound Marketing vs. Realtime Marketing specifically for Contacts. Outbound looks at three different fields on the Contact record. You have a a...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Sending Event Registration QR Code Via SMS

In previous posts we’ve looked at sending out Event Registration information dynamically rather than needing to create emails individually for different Events. Also, the difference between doing a button with ‘Add To Calendar’ and also pulling in...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Send Unique Event Registration Response With QR Code Using No Code

I’ve written about using the out of the box Marketing Event Registration Created trigger to create emails that can be used in one Journey and still make sure the information in those emails is unique and related to the Event that was registered fo...

meganvwalker 1,784
LikeLike (0)
Send Unique Event Registration Response Emails For Each Event Using No Code

Back in June 2022, I wrote a blog showing how you could create a custom trigger, and build a couple of flows in Power Automate to generate one journey for ALL of your Events if you wanted to. The challenge otherwise was there was no way to get a u...

meganvwalker 1,784