Skip to main content

Customer Voice

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Voice
Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum How can I add an answer option to a survey link

Last replied Posted on by Corina Fertig 10

Hi, I created a survey with variables, this works fine, however I would like to create a link with an pre-defined answer option. Any suggestions? The variables needs to be visible in the report Thanks for your assistance Brgds Corina

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum How do i secure a Customer voice survey in a project down to one D365 user

Last replied Posted on by una 255

I have a project which contains all surveys and we would like to give an end user access in VOC to looking at app and the survey analytics and Metrics...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Seeing survey respondent name instead of "Marketing respondent"

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

Hi,We have been sending customer voice surveys via Dynamics marketing to contacts in the dataverse. Taking this approach allows us to view the contact that have responded in Customer Voice. In a similar survey we sent out recently, we noticed that...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Customer Voice Survey Drop Down Lists - Not Populating

Last replied Posted on by JohnC2022 10

I have a survey prepared with a number of branching dropdowns. Each dropdown has copy/pasted content from a list of customers. Some lists have 399 entries. When I preview the survey, each drop down is fully populated. All looks good. It appears t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Moving a survey to another project - getting a permissions error

Last replied Posted on by GregL 117

Hi all, When trying to move a survey that is no longer needed in one project to another one I am getting the following error  I am not ...

Replies
Answered
Customer Voice forum Displaying Customer/Contact name as respondent

Last replied Posted on by MHPLtd 15

Hi all, I am distributing a Customer Voice survey via a Customer Journey in Dynamics Marketing.Summary of journey is I have a segment of all those attending an event(all contacts in our system), after the event I send a marketing email with a link...

Replies
Suggested answer
Customer Voice forum Sharing Customer Voice Survey's without giving ownership

Last replied Posted on by Chris_W 114

I've got a couple questions on sharing CV surveys that I hope someone can shed some light on. We've got a few surveys that I created and our users are using to send out to contacts, leads, etc...  They are sending the surveys in ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum get deleted data back

Last replied Posted on by Frank Uhlitzsch 5

Hi, I have deleted a survey. how con I restore the deleted one? Frank

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Permission Errors when users attempt to open/create project

Last replied Posted on by Bob Manjoney 103

As of this morning, users are unable to access or create any CV projects, receiving the following error message: Open projectUnable to open proje...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Voice forum Translation in section 1 disappears

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi,  I have created a customer voice survey that we are translating to several languages. All translation works fine except for the text in ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans