Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics GP

Microsoft Dynamics GP

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Does anyone know how to restore a dynamics company from a .mdf file?

Last replied Posted on by P Aitken 26

I don't have a good backup and the server crashed!  I do have a .mdf and .ldf from the server that crashed but they weren't detachted before the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Maintaining Field Level Security

Last replied Posted on by Bob Callanan 775

I'm comfortable setting up Field Level Security but am looking for guidance on how best to handle new users as they are added to GP. We have over 100 ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Automated printing in Microsoft GP

Last replied Posted on by Interpath Tim 2

Can GP be set up to automatically print sales orders as they enter the system?  We have a custom front end web portal that customers enter orders into and that data lands in GP as a sales order.  These come in all day, but have to manual...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Fixed Assets not depreciating items

Last replied Posted on by LJ-15051244-0

We set up our first fixed asset for a company and went to run the depreciation and received an error message.  I'm unsure how to determine what t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum FRX on Windows 10 Version 1709, Build 16299.402

Last replied Posted on by mnola 70

Trying to get FRX to install on a Windows 10 Version 1709, Build 16299.402 machine.  Was successful on a machine running an earlier version of Windows 10 but with the latest build, running into "the current version of the application cou...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum migrate and upgrade GP server to a new server with same SQL database

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

We're planning to migrate our current GP terminal server (version 18.2) that's running on a Windows 2016 server to a new Windows 2022 server. The data...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Fixed Asset Import - Macro

Last replied Posted on by Kait C 10

Hi there, I am fairly new to GP and currently have over 100 fixed assets that I need to upload (this will be my first time going through the fixed asset process). I have put all assets in the required format to import and saved as a .txt file prio...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum “This login failed. Attempt to log in again or contact your System Administrator”

Last replied Posted on by Karl.Stadick 39

Hi!We are attempting some Disaster Recovery testing and we virtualized the GP Application Server but not the GP SQL Server.When attempting to log into...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Import multiple files in Microsoft Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by AC-09051330-0

Hello everyone! This is my first post over here, if I'm missing any compliance regarding the structure of this post, don't hesitate in letting me...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Copilot for Dynamics GP?

Last replied Posted on by sandipdjadhav 18,246

Hello Team,Is it possible to use/install Copilot for Dynamics GP? If yes. Is there any documentation? Thanks muchSandip

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,377 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans