Skip to main content

Notifications

Sales

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Create report under customers / accounts and filter Active accounts versus Prospects

Last replied Posted on by WC-15052103-0 3

What would be a common way to filter between CUSTOMERS and PROSPECTS?  In Dynamics 365 (Sales). So how to create a report under customers / ...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum where can I find The "createordercloseopportunity_id" column or field (the table name)

Last replied Posted on by Jennifer23 2

I want to make the column have a default input of NO, so an order can be created without closing the opportunity, where can I find this field/column, ...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Unable to see the Debugging process in VS code

Last replied Posted on by CU09051530-0 11

Hi I started learning the profiling process but then I can't see the Debug execution process in VS using System;using System.Collections.Gen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Merging timelines, leads and opportunities on a contact

Last replied Posted on by CU07050909-0 2

I've noticed that when two contacts are merged on our installation, the timeline, lead and opportunity records are not merged.  Is it possib...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Disqualifying a Lead: issue, not working from the form, but works from a View

Last replied Posted on by CSGATX 50

Currently when trying to Disqualify a lead from the lead form nothing happens, it does not close the lead, mark as read only, or log it was disqualified. The button does bring up the drop down and allows you to select a reason just nothing happens...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Saving of the Contact form throws ISV error

Last replied Posted on by CU09051530-0 11

Hi I'm new to the Dynamics environment & started to learn the development, I tried to create a save the contact by providing the required det...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Can We hide the Fields and entities in the advance find based on App Level or Certain User's

Last replied Posted on by Himanshu Kamboj 354

Hi All, I have a requirement, like I have 3 applications in dynamics 365 and all three apps having the different-2 custom entities, so my require...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum An error occurred in Sales and SharePoint integration:getDataSetCapabilities is not a function

Last replied Posted on by Community member

This is so strange, when I first visit this record, everything is normal, but refresh the page to check again, only to report errors, over and o...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum E-mail signature table borders

Last replied Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,One of our customers is having a problem that seems strange to me: this customer did switch on the synchronization betwe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Unit Group update needed for Dual Write

Last replied Posted on by lispyj 2,689

We recently went live with D365 Finance and Supply Chain, including Dual Write integration with Sales.  We have a significant mismatch betwe...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans