Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to access FO environment during Debug

Last replied Posted on by akshi 75

Hello, I'm using a cloud hosted environment. When debugging, the following error occurs and the FO environment cannot be accessed.When I set the ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Set up Azure Storage

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 34

Dear Community Group, I want to using Azure Storage for setup document attachments. I need a tutorial for this setup on D365 FO. 1. Us...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product?

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 34

Dear Community Group, How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product? 

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum D365 SCM training

Last replied Posted on by MK-14051353-0 2

Hello everyone,Is there a way to set up a virtual machine for D365 to prepare for an SCM certification? I want to do it through a personal account, as...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum D365 Transportation management

Last replied Posted on by CU08051302-0 2

Community I need some suggestion regarding Transportation Management?I'm having an issue in set up of rate route workbench where my Price is not comin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Purchase requisition split

Last replied Posted on by UT-09052255-0 7

Good day everyone, is there a way to divide a Purchase Request into two or more parts. An example for this case is that I have a Purchase Request for ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How to find the composite key of an entity for odata query purposes?

Last replied Posted on by HerrimanCoder 52

I'm trying to find the composite key of an extended F&O entity named ExpEcoResReleasedProductVariants. There are 3 pieces to the screenshot below: (top-left) The source/parent of the entity extension is EcoResReleasedProductVariant a...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum The entered ship date is not valid because the requested quantity is not available according to ATP calculation.

Last replied Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

This error is getting thrown at me when importing sales orders from our EDI trading partners. We are using ATP delivery date control for planning but that is tied to the confirmed delivery date. It should not be working with either the requested s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Access to D365 Lab

Last replied Posted on by CU13050120-0

Hi Folks,Is anyone else not able to access the D365 Virtual mode through microsoft learn. For some reasons it appears to be down or not working on Sun...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Warehouse Management connectivity on Android devices

Last replied Posted on by IT-10051104-0

Hi,I have a problem with the Warehouse Management android app. Sometimes transactions take 3 minutes to process and the app tells me /Improve your con...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,324 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,096 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans