Skip to main content

Sales

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Disqualifying a Lead: issue, not working from the form, but works from a View

Last replied Posted on by CSGATX 50

Currently when trying to Disqualify a lead from the lead form nothing happens, it does not close the lead, mark as read only, or log it was disqualified. The button does bring up the drop down and allows you to select a reason just nothing happens...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Saving of the Contact form throws ISV error

Last replied Posted on by CU09051530-0 11

Hi I'm new to the Dynamics environment & started to learn the development, I tried to create a save the contact by providing the required det...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Can We hide the Fields and entities in the advance find based on App Level or Certain User's

Last replied Posted on by Himanshu Kamboj 354

Hi All, I have a requirement, like I have 3 applications in dynamics 365 and all three apps having the different-2 custom entities, so my require...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Merging timelines, leads and opportunities on a contact

Last replied Posted on by CU07050909-0 2

I've noticed that when two contacts are merged on our installation, the timeline, lead and opportunity records are not merged.  Is it possib...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum An error occurred in Sales and SharePoint integration:getDataSetCapabilities is not a function

Last replied Posted on by Community member

This is so strange, when I first visit this record, everything is normal, but refresh the page to check again, only to report errors, over and o...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum E-mail signature table borders

Last replied Posted on by Community member 9

Hello everyone,One of our customers is having a problem that seems strange to me: this customer did switch on the synchronization betwe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Unit Group update needed for Dual Write

Last replied Posted on by lispyj 2,683

We recently went live with D365 Finance and Supply Chain, including Dual Write integration with Sales.  We have a significant mismatch betwe...

Replies
Answered
Sales forum Lead disqualification required privileges

Last replied Posted on by vranicarka 9

Hi, When one of the users (in 'enhanced' marketing professional role) tries to disqualify a lead using a custom status reason, she gets the follo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Detecting duplicates in leads

Last replied Posted on by HYC1 21

We import a lot of leads into the system but many have similar names to existing accounts or uses abbreviation (ie, IBM vs IBM Inc. vs International B...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum How to get attributes values on Pre-Operations on Create Plugin

Last replied Posted on by Himanshu Kamboj 354

Hi all, I have a requirement, where I need to update contact fields on create event before the creation(Pre-Operation). Like I have integrat...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,281 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans