Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Supply Chain Management

Supply Chain Management

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Random legal entity defaulted when ordering from punch out catalouge

Last replied Posted on by Sanna 12

I have 3 legal entities in my application.I’m using purchase requisition, external catalogues with punch out.All users are employed in all 3 companies...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Access to D365 Lab

Last replied Posted on by CU13050120-0

Hi Folks,Is anyone else not able to access the D365 Virtual mode through microsoft learn. For some reasons it appears to be down or not working on Sun...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Warehouse Management connectivity on Android devices

Last replied Posted on by IT-10051104-0

Hi,I have a problem with the Warehouse Management android app. Sometimes transactions take 3 minutes to process and the app tells me /Improve your con...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Any advice how to upload multiple attachments in PO in a time

Last replied Posted on by JL-01050104-0 15

In PO, the attachment need import one-by-one. Is it possible to upload them in one-time? like drag-and-drop? Please advise Thanks

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Adding Checkbox to Counting Journal List Page

Last replied Posted on by Hisham Alsayed 727

Hello everyone,I'm facing a requirement to add a checkbox to the Counting Journal list page in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. The objective is t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Cycle Counting - Is there a report or form in D365 which shows when a location is counted and the count was correct. So it is a "counting" reference but the count was correct.

Last replied Posted on by King710 65

Cycle Counting - Is there a report or form in D365 which shows when a location is counted and the count was correct.  So it is a "counting" reference but the count was correct and shows a transaction of "0" Change. I know...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum How can I show financial dimension on the list view of released products?

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 32

Dear Community Group, I have set up financial dimensions for each item on the released product. I want to add the 'financial dimension' column, s...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to Cancel PO that was created using intercompany but not associated to another order.

Last replied Posted on by RB-29041847-0 15

Hello,  We went live at the end of last year and there are intercompany POs that are sitting as open orders. I am unable to cancel them as t...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Unable to Delete a Released Product in D365FO Due to BOM Line Dependencies

Last replied Posted on by Community member 6

Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations while trying to delete a released product. When I attempt to delete it, I re...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Return to the non-invoiced sales order in Dynamics 365

Last replied Posted on by MK-10050946-0 18

During the return order creation - under the 'Find sales order' option - iI can see only the sales order that are invoiced.The business need is to cre...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,298 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans