Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Power Platform integration

Power Platform integration

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum D365 Expense Mobile App Update - Unable to sync metadata for entities

Last replied Posted on by HM-07051157-0 3

Hi guys, After trying to update D365 Expense Management App i'm getting this error:Correlation ID b25360be-4cbf-439d-aea1-ad4d9ecd81abmsdyn_Expen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Cannot create Custom Workflow Activity by using Power Platform Tools

Last replied Posted on by alx.kpk 19

I'm not able to create a new workflow activity by using Power Platform Tools for VS 2022 as I'm not able to select a project here:  The stru...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum extracting an #ID from email subject

Last replied Posted on by MB-08051606-0

Hi, I have a flow that I would like to use to update a list item. The ID of the item is contained within the email subject in this form: /#REF123...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Integrate data between Dataverse and Azure SQL Database

Last replied Posted on by CU07051604-0 31

I have a requirement to push data in the dataverse to land in Azure SQL database. The data is coming from data entities out of D365 Finance &...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum ModelDrivenFormintegration not working on embedded canvas app in D365 PowerApp

Last replied Posted on by RalphyC 5

Hi allI've embedded a canvas app on a modeldriven app and most of the steps appear to have functioned absolutely fine:1) I used the classic to create ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Help expand and develop more content on a Microsoft Power App

Last replied Posted on by CU03051902-0 2

I am working on making a Microsoft Power App that uses data to fill a form.I have used the following tutorial:    https://www.youtube.c...

Replies
Answered
Power Platform integration forum Flows - Trigger a Flow based on the ownerid

Last replied Posted on by Shawn Low 13

Good Afternoon,, I am trying to create a Flow that triggers based on the Owner Id of a record.My current trigger looks like this:  The ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Integration with third party web application

Last replied Posted on by CU01052052-0

Hello, I'm new to the dynamics suite and am doing some research on how integrations with third party web applications work. Essentially I am cons...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum Multi Choice select column from Dataverse in a flow

Last replied Posted on by CU06051658-0

I am currently attempting to grab the actual labels of a multichoice selection Column of a Dataverse table and send them in an email. However, I...

Replies
Answered
Power Platform integration forum Unbound action - URL was not parsed due to an ODataUnrecognizedPathException

Last replied Posted on by Sam Conroy 238

Hi all, I am trying to use the Perform an unbound action step in Flow - msdyn_SendEmailFromTemplate. I keep getting an error regardless...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,281 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans