Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Supply Chain Management forum
Suggested answer

Job card terminal shows all the jobs allocated to the resources irrespective of the filter.

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 14
Hello all,

I have a problem in the Job card terminal, When i login to the job card terminal i am using a filter with specific resource as below. 

But once the job registration page opens it shows the job allocated to all the resource. Can someone help why we have this issue.

I have checked Job card terminal parameter, worker and user setup.

Categories:
  • Chaithra Nagaraj Profile Picture
    Chaithra Nagaraj 14 on at
    Job card terminal shows all the jobs allocated to the resources irrespective of the filter.
    Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have already set the Configuration to Allow workers to set personal filters.  But i still have same problem.
  • Suggested answer
    Kevin Xia Profile Picture
    Kevin Xia Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    You can refer to this official document: Configure job card for devices - Supply Chain Management | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft LearnThis article describes the various options for configuring job card devices. Allow workers to set personal filters - Set this option to Yes to allow workers to filter the jobs shown to them on the device. The worker can modify values for any of the three filter criteria: Production unitResource group and Resource. Only jobs that are scheduled on resources matching the selected filter criteria will be shown on the device.
    Best regards,
    Kevin

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,298 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,025 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans