Skip to main content
Customer Insights - Data forum
Suggested answer

One-Click Unsubscribe option is not working

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 134
Dear Team,

One-Click Unsubscribe feature switch has been enabled in our environment. But still the email that was sent using Outbound marketing doesn't show this Unsubscribe option in the header of the email. Have checked in Gmail and as well as in Yahoo. 

Do I have to do anything else apart from enabling the Feature switch. Is it possible to manually configure the header?

We have quite a few commercial emails waiting to be sent and now its put on hold until this issue is resolved. Let me know if anyone faced this issue and how to resolve it?

Thanks
Gowtham

Categories:
Attachments
  • Suggested answer
    OKX Profile Picture
    OKX on at
    Apparently the Subscription center does not work via the "Test send" option...Anyone else experiencing this?
  • Suggested answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

According to the Microsoft documentation.
    One-click unsubscribe support for emails - Dynamics 365 Customer Insights | Microsoft Learn

Gmail considers several factors before surfacing the one-click unsubscribe link in the email client, even when the one-click unsubscribe headers are present in the email. Here's a community thread from Google where this has been discussed: List-Unsubscribe header not providing the option to unsubscribe.

If you've turned on the feature switch, all the future emails sent from the system includes the one-click unsubscribe headers. As long as the email contains the headers as per the specification, you can be rest assured that you're complying with Google’s guidelines. To verify this, you can download the message or select “Show Original” in the menu item of the message to verify that the headers are present.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,281 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,017 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans