Discussing new and innovative ways to integrate WPF and .Net into Dynamics AX<o:p></o:p>
· By now, you should already be familiar with the concept that a WPF Control can be housed inside Dynamics (and interact seamlessly with it). This article will cover the creation of a WPF UserControl that will display data merged documents inside Dynamics.
· FixedDocument: Document page layouts are static (i.e. print regions are fixed).
· FlowDocument: Document page layouts are dynamic (i.e. print regions can grow).
· As it stands nothing will be displayed yet in the DocumentViewer control.
· Note, the DesignHeight and DesignWidth are measured in pixels. The values above equate to an A4-portrait page (210 x 297) mm.
· If you have a duplex enabled printer then you will get double-sided printing.
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Use the official Twitter tags:
#MSDYNCOMM | #CONV13