Question Status

Verified
Tom De ceuster asked a question on 12 Feb 2013 1:53 AM

Hi,

I am upgrading a previous AX 6.0 database with our ISV code to the new ISV code but then on AX 6.2. The code upgrade is done. So the next step is to do a data upgrade, in-place. During the import of our new ISV model I get the following error.

ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Some elements are successful renamed. But now I am stock on the above message. Does anyone knows how to determine which element is causing this?

Thank you.

Tom

Verified Answer
Tom De ceuster responded on 15 Mar 2013 8:51 AM

You have to install kernel version 6.2.1000.644 (KB2826846). Then execute a schema command via the updated AxUtil tool.

Verified Answer
Tom De ceuster responded on 15 Mar 2013 8:51 AM

You have to install kernel version 6.2.1000.644 (KB2826846). Then execute a schema command via the updated AxUtil tool.

satishkumarrp responded on 19 Mar 2013 3:57 PM

During the installation of Foundation model I get the following error.

ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Kevin Kidder responded on 21 Mar 2013 11:38 AM

There is a hotfix for the issue with the ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added which can be downloaded now. Follow the instructions at the following blog post to obtain and load the hotfix.

blogs.msdn.com/.../fix-for-ax-2012-r2-in-place-upgrade-database-setup-error-an-item-with-the-same-key-has-already-been-added.aspx

Tom De ceuster responded on 22 Mar 2013 12:51 AM

Indeed that's the hotfix which you need at the minimum. Thanks for the blog link!

You can request the latest kernel hotfix to Microsoft support.