Question Status

Verified
Tom De ceuster asked a question on 12 Feb 2013 1:53 AM

Hi,

I am upgrading a previous AX 6.0 database with our ISV code to the new ISV code but then on AX 6.2. The code upgrade is done. So the next step is to do a data upgrade, in-place. During the import of our new ISV model I get the following error.

ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Some elements are successful renamed. But now I am stock on the above message. Does anyone knows how to determine which element is causing this?

Thank you.

Tom

Verified Answer
Tom De ceuster responded on 15 Mar 2013 8:51 AM

You have to install kernel version 6.2.1000.644 (KB2826846). Then execute a schema command via the updated AxUtil tool.

satishkumarrp responded on 19 Mar 2013 3:57 PM

During the installation of Foundation model I get the following error.

ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added

Kevin Kidder responded on 21 Mar 2013 11:38 AM

There is a hotfix for the issue with the ERROR: An item with the same key has already been added which can be downloaded now. Follow the instructions at the following blog post to obtain and load the hotfix.

blogs.msdn.com/.../fix-for-ax-2012-r2-in-place-upgrade-database-setup-error-an-item-with-the-same-key-has-already-been-added.aspx

Tom De ceuster responded on 22 Mar 2013 12:51 AM

Indeed that's the hotfix which you need at the minimum. Thanks for the blog link!

You can request the latest kernel hotfix to Microsoft support.

Verified Answer
Tom De ceuster responded on 15 Mar 2013 8:51 AM

You have to install kernel version 6.2.1000.644 (KB2826846). Then execute a schema command via the updated AxUtil tool.