Question Status

Suggested Answer
JFM asked a question on 1 Mar 2013 10:42 AM

Something strange. I deployed my report library to SSRS server. Report in the "main" directory (dynamics) is working without problem.

But if I look in all the culture-language directories, the report is there but not working correctly. When I look in the proprety, all my parameters have no default value. In the main directory, default value is there but not in the culture directories.

 

My question is simple : why this is happening ? and what should I do ?

(except from going through all culture directories and modify all parameters values after each deployment.)

 

 

Reply
Suggested Answer
JFM responded on 1 Mar 2013 11:55 AM

I found the solution :

blogs.msdn.com/.../quot-parameter-is-missing-a-value-quot-error-running-a-customized-report-in-microsoft-dynamics-ax-2012.aspx

What I did, delete the report in all cultures and deply again.

I made one test, I deleted all culture except one. The problem with my default value are now only withing this culture.

Strange behavior. I have now to keep in mind : Each time i modify a default value, i need to delete the report in all cultures in the SSRS server.

Reply
Suggested Answer
JFM responded on 1 Mar 2013 11:55 AM

I found the solution :

blogs.msdn.com/.../quot-parameter-is-missing-a-value-quot-error-running-a-customized-report-in-microsoft-dynamics-ax-2012.aspx

What I did, delete the report in all cultures and deply again.

I made one test, I deleted all culture except one. The problem with my default value are now only withing this culture.

Strange behavior. I have now to keep in mind : Each time i modify a default value, i need to delete the report in all cultures in the SSRS server.

Reply