Our support engineers have assembled the top recommended solutions for you.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Data Import, Export, and Migration
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Application Object Server (AOS)
Enterprise Portal and Role Centers
SSRS and SSAS Integration
I am a newbie to AX, and have some questions regarding to AX4.0 data decimal places storage.
As I know my company has the following AX4.0 decimal places setting:
• Amount: 2 decimal places
• Quantity: 4 decimal places
Here are my questions:
1) How many decimal places are exactly stored in AX4.0 DB in our case?
2) Why >2 decimal places values found in Excel (ver 2003) sum up ledger amount (expect to be “$0”), which exported from General Ledger Module, Ledger Transaction List” text report”? Total details as follow:
• Foreign Ledger Amount -$0.0000000314298063130
• Local Ledger Amount -$0.00000001198613517814
AX2012 R2 Newbie,Arqxlep
1) u can provide no of decimals in EDT property > NoOfDecimals, same is stored in DB too.
2) Question nt clear.... U r having 18decimal places in AX? Excel?
1) Will let u know tmr
2) We export a text file from AX40 transaction ledger list, and found 2 decimal places only in each ledger. But when opening the file in excel and sum up all the ledgers amount, the sum amount have > 2 decimal place come out.
That is what we not understand... Our setting of AX & Excel are as follow:
- AX: 2 dec places in Amount
- Excel: General
Other Microsoft Sites
I'm a Customer
I'm a Partner
Follow Microsoft Dynamics