Error while starting EP AX 2012

This question has suggested answer(s)

Event Viewer Error is as follows :

An unhandled error has occurred. To view details about this error, enable debugging in the web.config file or view the Windows event logs.

Dynamics Adapter CallStaticClassMethod failed.

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsSession.HandleException(String message, Exception exception, HandleExceptionCallback callback)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsAdapter.CallStaticClassMethod(String className, String methodName, Object param1, Object param2, Object param3)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxWebSession.GetGlobalWebSession()

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxWebSession.InitializeWebSession(Guid siteId, String localSiteLink, Boolean isAxaptaSite, String masterClass, Boolean isPostBack, Boolean isPostSafe, Boolean isSharePoint)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxSharepointWebSession.InitWeb(HttpContext context, Boolean isPostBack)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsSession.AddRef(ICacheContext context, Object lockobject)

----------------------------

Please help me find out the reason for this error.

Thank you.

All Replies
  • Can try to reinstall the .NET Business connector?

It seems like to happen because of .net buisness connector.

• I have already tried it.

Even I reinstalled EP, VS tools and .Net business connector.

But after reinstalling I am facing the same error.

• Ok, Let me know the AX and sharepoint are insalled on the single machine?

EP is working based on the Sharepoint Server. Can you verify the Sharepoint Admin page working well?

• I have checked the sharepoint site. It is working fine. I can see the share point site in the browser.

• I think I had this a while back and it ended up in a security issue. Could it be the same here?

• try to update the .net framework.and also check for services if any services was stopped.

• could you be so kind and help how to start sharepoint Admin Page (using AX2012 R2 VM)

Thanks

Witold

• Are you sure you've assigned a Business Connector Proxy Account within AX?

• thx, but I'm beginner (I have expected that demo VM will be set up in general :( ) Could be so kind and tell me where assign a connector ..?

Glad for help

Witold

• I have the same issue here, Could you tell me if it has been resolved with you, and how please.

Thanks

• same issue with me, can any1 resolve this please :D

i have installed new databases on the same server with new db sever config in the aos server config. Now all is set as far as i have checked but EP is giving this error

Flashing LEDs, birds & beasts, Shahid Afridi's brand of cricket, Ferrari RED, madZizouFan, and an honest strive to find out the REAL BIG TRUTH