Question Status

Suggested Answer
ARPIT CHAVHAN asked a question on 18 Mar 2013 9:33 PM

Event Viewer Error is as follows :

An unhandled error has occurred. To view details about this error, enable debugging in the web.config file or view the Windows event logs.

Dynamics Adapter CallStaticClassMethod failed.

Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsSession.HandleException(String message, Exception exception, HandleExceptionCallback callback)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsAdapter.CallStaticClassMethod(String className, String methodName, Object param1, Object param2, Object param3)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxWebSession.GetGlobalWebSession()

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxWebSession.InitializeWebSession(Guid siteId, String localSiteLink, Boolean isAxaptaSite, String masterClass, Boolean isPostBack, Boolean isPostSafe, Boolean isSharePoint)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal.AxSharepointWebSession.InitWeb(HttpContext context, Boolean isPostBack)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.BusinessConnector.Session.DynamicsSession.AddRef(ICacheContext context, Object lockobject)

----------------------------

Please help me find out the reason for this error.

Thank you.

Alvin You responded on 18 Mar 2013 9:39 PM

Can try to reinstall the .NET Business connector?

It seems like to happen because of .net buisness connector.

ARPIT CHAVHAN responded on 18 Mar 2013 10:16 PM

I have already tried it.

Even I reinstalled EP, VS tools and .Net business connector.

But after reinstalling I am facing the same error.

Alvin You responded on 18 Mar 2013 11:08 PM

Ok, Let me know the AX and sharepoint are insalled on the single machine?

EP is working based on the Sharepoint Server. Can you verify the Sharepoint Admin page working well?

ARPIT CHAVHAN responded on 19 Mar 2013 2:19 AM

I have checked the sharepoint site. It is working fine. I can see the share point site in the browser.

Søren Rasmussen responded on 19 Mar 2013 5:48 AM

I think I had this a while back and it ended up in a security issue. Could it be the same here?

mohmedaakib saiyed responded on 19 Mar 2013 6:41 AM

try to update the .net framework.and also check for services if any services was stopped.

Witold Adamiak responded on 27 May 2013 8:45 AM

could you be so kind and help how to start sharepoint Admin Page (using AX2012 R2 VM)

Thanks

Witold

Suggested Answer
Brandon Wiese responded on 27 May 2013 9:01 AM

Are you sure you've assigned a Business Connector Proxy Account within AX?

Witold Adamiak responded on 27 May 2013 12:36 PM

thx, but I'm beginner (I have expected that demo VM will be set up in general :( ) Could be so kind and tell me where assign a connector ..?

Glad for help

Witold

Tamer Nassar responded on 1 Oct 2013 12:22 PM

I have the same issue here, Could you tell me if it has been resolved with you, and how please.

Thanks

Abdul Qadir Khan responded on 8 Oct 2013 4:44 AM

same issue with me, can any1 resolve this please :D

i have installed new databases on the same server with new db sever config in the aos server config. Now all is set as far as i have checked but EP is giving this error

Flashing LEDs, birds & beasts, Shahid Afridi's brand of cricket, Ferrari RED, madZizouFan, and an honest strive to find out the REAL BIG TRUTH

Suggested Answer
Brandon Wiese responded on 27 May 2013 9:01 AM

Are you sure you've assigned a Business Connector Proxy Account within AX?