Question Status

Suggested Answer
gsbalasa asked a question on 20 Mar 2013 5:07 AM

Dear Experts,

I would like to delete some unwanted entires in InventTrans Table in Ax2009, can any one suggest the me how to delete the entries.

Thanks in advance

Gowri Shanker B

Suggested Answer
Joris de Gruyter responded on 21 Mar 2013 2:19 PM

My suggestion is to NEVER mess with the inventtrans table. There is always a way to use the front-end transaction (order lines etc) to manipulate the inventtrans. There is a lot of functionality tied to inventtrans and manually manipulating it is not just bad practice, but asking for problems.

I'd love to help you though, so can you explain WHY you want to delete them, or WHY they are unwanted?

gsbalasa responded on 21 Mar 2013 11:42 PM

Hi Joris,

Thanks your reply and support, I will discuss with client in detail on this and get back you on this.

Regards

Gowri Shanker b

Suggested Answer
Joris de Gruyter responded on 21 Mar 2013 2:19 PM

My suggestion is to NEVER mess with the inventtrans table. There is always a way to use the front-end transaction (order lines etc) to manipulate the inventtrans. There is a lot of functionality tied to inventtrans and manually manipulating it is not just bad practice, but asking for problems.

I'd love to help you though, so can you explain WHY you want to delete them, or WHY they are unwanted?