Blog Posts

This question is answered

I created a new blog and added it to my Microsoft Dynamics Community user profile, and after creating a simple blog post expected to see it show up under the Blog Posts section of my user profile, but it did not.  What do I have to do to make this work?

Verified Answer
  • Hi Brandon,

On the blog section there is a button at the right to recommend a blog. Click this button and send the mail with some information about you and your blog. I did it yesterday and had to agree with the rules and had to make a minor change on my blog site.

So now I'm awaiting approval and then getting into this section as well.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

All Replies
  • Hi Brandon,

On the blog section there is a button at the right to recommend a blog. Click this button and send the mail with some information about you and your blog. I did it yesterday and had to agree with the rules and had to make a minor change on my blog site.

So now I'm awaiting approval and then getting into this section as well.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

• Thanks, that's what I'll do then.  I interpreted the "Recommend a blog" as recommend someone ELSE's blog, not my own, but I suppose it makes sense.