Question Status

Suggested Answer
Lieu Thin Seng asked a question on 9 Jul 2013 9:18 PM

Suggested Answer
Andreas Rudischhauser responded on 10 Jul 2013 2:55 AM

If you don't want AX to have the sales order deleted, you should not set up Ax to delete the sales order.

Suggested Answer
magic1949 responded on 15 Jul 2013 7:54 AM

These orders can be viewed from

AR -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided sales order or AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided Sales order.

AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided sales order or AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided Purchase order

You can write code to recover the data from here- Sumit Loya had a post with suggested code for this some time back

Lieu Thin Seng responded on 9 Jul 2013 9:38 PM

Dear all,

In Account Receivables Parameters, Update tab, Invoice column there, I have selected Delete order after invoicing. After i posting Invoice for the SO, the SO does not appear in Sales Order Details anymore. Is there any way to retrieve the SO deleted in this way since I can't find the record in Sales Table Delete & Sales Line Delete table?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lieu

Suggested Answer
Andreas Rudischhauser responded on 10 Jul 2013 2:55 AM

If you don't want AX to have the sales order deleted, you should not set up Ax to delete the sales order.

Suggested Answer
magic1949 responded on 15 Jul 2013 7:54 AM

These orders can be viewed from

AR -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided sales order or AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided Sales order.

AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided sales order or AP -> Inquiries -> History -> Voided Purchase order

You can write code to recover the data from here- Sumit Loya had a post with suggested code for this some time back