report server error

This question has suggested answer(s)

hello everyone,

i have got this error that has unable to print or view invoices and any report in ax 2012 r2.  below is the error i get each time i try to view a report...........

Error while setting server report parameters. Error message: The report server has encountered a configuration error. Logon failed for the unattended execution account. (rsServerConfigurationError)

All Replies
  • Please verify your SSRS execution account is 1) setup correctly on the SSRS server and 2) is properly provided database access.

technet.microsoft.com/.../ms156302.aspx

• your BC connector account should be the account on which your reporting service should run and the execution account of the reports should also be this account itself

• Reason could be that the execution account doesn't have proper access to DB server. In case if you want this to be the desired setting, then In Report Manager Site, select the Credentials are not required option.

Otherwise you can provide proper access to execution account on your db server.

• Recentlly got same issue.

Goto-SSRS reporting Service Manager..and change your Login credentials...\

Thanks,

Manas

• Hi ,

Please make sure the following steps were configured correctly,

1. In the Report server configuration manager check the Report Manager url and Webservices url both are accessible.

2. If not configure the Execution account and Service account and also make the same user is configured into the Business connector account in system service accounts form in AX application.

3. Run the AX application in administrator and validate the settings in the Report server form then try the report.

4. Also make sure the AX reporting extension and analysis extensions components are installed.

//rudra