Generating Bank to Bank (check) Payment using AP payment Journal

This question is answered

Can any one explain me what is the impact of following scenario.

we want to generate the payment (check) Bank to Bank , there is no Standard function in AX 2009 so We did little customization.now we can generate bank to bank checks but I want to know is there a wrong financial impact in long term or short term .

thanks in advance.

Verified Answer
  • Hi,

I think there will be no impact in short or long term. U nee to check 1 thing wheather the from bank check is generating properly and the to bank ledger accounts and bank accounts are hit with the transactions.

Praveen Kumar. M

All Replies
  • there are template frameworks look at class

CustOutPaymFormat1

CustOutPaymRecordFormat1

CustOutPaymRecordFormat1Spec1

CustOutPaymRemittanceFormat1

• Thank you  Mr.DICK WENNING . it is some what helpful .But my question is technically this process is ok.

I just wanted to know  is there a Functional (bad) Impact  later.

• Hi,

I think there will be no impact in short or long term. U nee to check 1 thing wheather the from bank check is generating properly and the to bank ledger accounts and bank accounts are hit with the transactions.

Praveen Kumar. M

• Thank you!

• Hi,

for generating cheques for bank to bank transfer you don't need any customization.

in bank parameters allow check for bank and ledger.

Then in accounts payable module make payment journal.

select bank in account type in general tab and then select the bank to which transfer is to be made

then in offset account select the bank from where transfer is to be made and check is to be generated. now generate payment , this will generate check. and then post the journal.

Regards,

Shahid