Question Status

Unanswered
garyb asked a question on 9 Dec 2013 9:10 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can find out who approved timesheets in AX2012 after they have been approved and posted.  I need this information for reporting purposes.  I cannot seem to track the approver, even though I can easily see the status.

Thanks

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 10 Dec 2013 2:13 PM

Hi GaryB

The approver or more than one (depending on the workflow setup) are stored on the workflow history. The work items do have the person and a status.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

garyb responded on 11 Dec 2013 6:54 PM

Hi Andre,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Would this information be stored in the WorkflowWorkItemTable?  Or is the information in a different table.

Thanks again

Gary

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 11 Dec 2013 11:09 PM

Hi Gary,

Yes the information should be in this table. I tried to check again, but this table in my test environment is empty.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.