Timesheet approver

This question is not answered

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can find out who approved timesheets in AX2012 after they have been approved and posted.  I need this information for reporting purposes.  I cannot seem to track the approver, even though I can easily see the status.

Thanks

All Replies
  • Hi GaryB

The approver or more than one (depending on the workflow setup) are stored on the workflow history. The work items do have the person and a status.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

• Hi Andre,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Would this information be stored in the WorkflowWorkItemTable?  Or is the information in a different table.

Thanks again

Gary

• Hi Gary,

Yes the information should be in this table. I tried to check again, but this table in my test environment is empty.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.