Question Status

Suggested Answer
Ahmed saber asked a question on 2 Mar 2014 3:50 AM

Dear all when i run batch job p -0001 to pull transaction from POS to AX i got error code 24577 on POS machine and the tmp file hold on the work folder on POS machine the below error

CSysMgr::Main: EXCEPTION: System.ArgumentException: Invalid package number range.

at MessageDBDAL.MessageDBAccess.ReadRangeIncMsg(String serviceName, Int32 firstPackage, Int32 lastPackage, String jobID)

at CSysMgr.ReadRangeIncMsg(CSysMgr* , CMyArray* oIncArr, UInt32 nFirstPkt, UInt32 nLastPkt, basic_string<wchar_t\,std::char_traits<wchar_t>\,std::allocator<wchar_t> >* sJobId)

at CSysMgr.CheckStatusQueue(CSysMgr* , CIncomingMsg* pNewMsg, UInt32* nTimeStmp)

at CSysMgr.ProcessWaiting(CSysMgr* )

at CSysMgr.Main(CSysMgr* )

Suggested Answer
Denis Macchinetti responded on 2 Mar 2014 3:58 AM

Hi AHMED

Which AX version you are talking ?

Your issue is recognized from Microsoft on AX 2012.

KB 2801088 "Invalid package number range" error occurs when running the same P-job for multiple distribution locations

PROBLEM

When a P-job is run for multiple distribution locations, package numbers can't be obtained and assigned. The error "Invalid package number range" appears in the Store Connect log file.

DESCRIPTION OF CHANGE

The changes in this hotfix include updates to the connection string in the class method RetailConnReplicationJob_DataDirector.

AFFECTED OBJECTS

Classes\RetailConnReplicationJob_DataDirector (FPP)

Data Dictionary\Tables\RetailConnSCMonOutgoingMessages (FPP)

I hope this help.

Regards

Thanks & Regards

Denis Macchinetti

Senior Technical Architect

Suggested Answer
Denis Macchinetti responded on 2 Mar 2014 3:58 AM

Hi AHMED

Which AX version you are talking ?

Your issue is recognized from Microsoft on AX 2012.

KB 2801088 "Invalid package number range" error occurs when running the same P-job for multiple distribution locations

PROBLEM

When a P-job is run for multiple distribution locations, package numbers can't be obtained and assigned. The error "Invalid package number range" appears in the Store Connect log file.

DESCRIPTION OF CHANGE

The changes in this hotfix include updates to the connection string in the class method RetailConnReplicationJob_DataDirector.

AFFECTED OBJECTS

Classes\RetailConnReplicationJob_DataDirector (FPP)

Data Dictionary\Tables\RetailConnSCMonOutgoingMessages (FPP)

I hope this help.

Regards

Thanks & Regards

Denis Macchinetti

Senior Technical Architect