Question Status

Suggested Answer
Dimitry De Maeyer asked a question on 15 Apr 2009 4:01 AM

Hi all,

I have a problem when I want to do the Reports deployment.  It always gives me this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Fim.PaymentService, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.AppDomain.Load(String assemblyString)
   at ClrBridgeImpl.LoadAssembly(ClrBridgeImpl* , Char* assemblyName)
   at ClrBridgeImpl.GetTypes(ClrBridgeImpl* , Char* assemblyName, Boolean* isException)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Deployment.Portal, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection)
   at ClrBridgeImpl.GetTypes(ClrBridgeImpl* , Char* assemblyName, Boolean* isException)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Portal, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.   at System.Reflection.Module._GetTypesInternal(StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Workflow.Communication, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.Kernel.Client, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.ReportingServices, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.RfidProxy, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.SysImport, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Dynamics.TeamFoundationServerProxy, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.   at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection)
Error: The following components have not been installed or are not configured correctly:
Microsoft Domain-Specific Language Tools
Please consult your administrator or the documentation.
System.InvalidOperationException: The following components have not been installed or are not configured correctly:
Microsoft Domain-Specific Language Tools
Please consult your administrator or the documentation.
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Deployment.Reports.InstalledComponents.ThrowComponentsNotInstalled(String[] componentNames)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Deployment.Reports.InstalledComponents.VerifyAlAndDslToolsAreInstalled()
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.Deployment.Reports.ExportOperations.BuildProjects(IEnumerable`1 projectPaths, DeploymentLogger logger, List`1& reportLibraries)
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.ReportsDeployment.DeploymentForm.<>c__DisplayClassc.<BeginBuildAndDeployment>b__7(Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
   at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.ReportsDeployment.DeploymentForm.backgroundWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
The deployment log file can be found at "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\tmpA41.txt"

I searched the internet for a solution, but every page sais to install :

Windows SDK for Windows Server 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 (only the .NET Development Tools package is required)
I have done this, but I still get the above error message.
Can someone please help me with this?
Many thanks and regards,
Dimi
Pin responded on 9 Jun 2009 4:14 PM

You missed some assemblies.

copy those assemblies to your global assemblies directory.

Kind Regards, Pin Wang
dkraatz responded on 13 Aug 2009 2:51 PM

old post but others are still looking for the solution:   If you run out of options. Disable the UAC on Windows server 2008. This solved my issue after 3 hours of hunting around.

Reehaz Soobhany responded on 18 Sep 2010 1:58 PM

Hello,

Can you please tell me how to copy those assemblies to the global assembly?

I am using Windows 2008 R2 and when I go the the c:\Windows\Assembly it does not allow me to paste anything there.

Regards

Reehaz Soobhany responded on 18 Sep 2010 2:01 PM

Hello,

Have you been able to find the solution for this? I have been stuck with the same problem for the last week or so, and tried everything I found on the net, but to no avail....

Regards

Joris de Gruyter responded on 29 Dec 2010 12:10 PM

I changed the menu shortcut for the report deployment tool to run in location where the client/bin directory is. Also run it "as administrator" (you can change that also in the shortcut under compatibility, or just right-click run as administrator when you open it).

That fixed this issue for me.

ankita agrawal1 responded on 29 Apr 2012 10:34 PM

I was also facing this type of issue and after performing lots of r&d, i have reached to the conclusion that there is some permission issue to that user through which I am trying to deploy the reports. So please check that your user have all the relevant permissions.

Arun sivasamy responded on 3 Sep 2012 12:18 AM

hi got solution ???? pls share  here, am also facing the same pblm, wht type of permission shd user have????

help me

thanx in advance...

Anoop Tripathi responded on 7 Sep 2012 5:23 AM

This problem can arise due to various reasons like access rights, missing asseblies etc.

Better to check following:

- Make sure you have admin rights.

- Make sure that SSRS configurations are correct. ( business connector / user account specified in SQL Server )

- Restart Reporting services

- If all else fails reinstall ax reporting extensions ( i know it sounds lame but i had run out of options )

Kassem responded on 26 Mar 2013 3:16 AM

I faced the same issue while using report server 2005 in widnows server 2008 but I solved it by correcting the report server url in the report server config file, the problem is that I modified the server name long time ago but didn't change this url, please review the steps from the "Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Installation Guide".

If you are using Reporting Services 2005, use the following procedure to update the configuration file.

1. Open the rsreportserver.config file. By default, this file is located in \Program Files\Microsoft SQL  Server\ReportingServicesInstance\Reporting Services\ReportServer.

2. Locate the UrlRoot XML element and update the URL in that element, if necessary.

<UrlRoot>https://ServerName:PortNumber/reportserver</UrlRoot>

3. Save your changes and close the file.

4. Make a backup of the rsreportserver.config file.

Suggested Answer
Rahul Gulati responded on 13 Aug 2013 12:33 AM

To solve this issue open an elevated Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 command prompt and go to the directory

c:\program files(x86)\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Client\bin and execute the command

gacutil /i Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Fim.PaymentService.dll

Suggested Answer
Rahul Gulati responded on 13 Aug 2013 12:33 AM

To solve this issue open an elevated Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 command prompt and go to the directory

c:\program files(x86)\Microsoft Dynamics AX\50\Client\bin and execute the command

gacutil /i Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.Fim.PaymentService.dll