Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Not able to import Credit Card Transactions file and sync to Expense Report

Last replied Posted on by CU08050310-0 8

I am not able to import credit card transaction file to Credit card transactions and then attach it to expense report. It says Date of Expense is not ...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum where can I find The "createordercloseopportunity_id" column or field (the table name)

Last replied Posted on by CU06051658-0

I want to make the column have a default input of NO, so an order can be created without closing the opportunity, where can I find this field/column, ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product?

Last replied Posted on by PP-29040829-0 32

Dear Community Group, How can I display or add net requirements and gross requirements to the grid of a released product? 

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How do I add Export to Excel programmatically to a form

Last replied Posted on by Retha 1,405

I created a custom form using pattern Dialog-Tabs.Microsoft didn't add the Office integration button to this pattern.I want only the Export to Excel p...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum delete the User’s USAGE DATA (Reset Usage data) from Batch job

Last replied Posted on by CU15050006-0 21

/Hi ,we got one requirement from my Customer . we need to delete the User’s USAGE DATA (Reset Usage data) from Batch job ?Any body know the process (c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum migrate and upgrade GP server to a new server with same SQL database

Last replied Posted on by Community member

We're planning to migrate our current GP terminal server (version 18.2) that's running on a Windows 2016 server to a new Windows 2022 server. The data...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum D365 SCM training

Last replied Posted on by MK-14051353-0

Hello everyone,Is there a way to set up a virtual machine for D365 to prepare for an SCM certification? I want to do it through a personal account, as...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Getting Record already exists error while using Consolidated Invoices function

Last replied Posted on by CU29041451-0 6

Hi All,We want to post 1 single invoice related to 2 or more PO's using consolidated invoices function available.When we try to consolidate the invoic...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Which field can be used, if client needs a fixed delivery date?

Last replied Posted on by KA-14051104-0

Hello, Current Problem:we have an EDI Connection from our Microsoft Dynamics System to a third party WMS/TMS System.Some of our customers want fi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Reply of tracked email message not showing in CRM

Last replied Posted on by USA80 2,611

Hello, For some reason I am tracking an email and that tracked email shows up in CRM.  However, when I reply to that tracked email, the repl...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,318 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,037 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans