User Group Permission Error_Purchase Order Receipt List_Ax 2012

User Group Permission Error_Purchase Order Receipt List_Ax 2012

This question has suggested answer(s)

am receiving the following error with a user to whom i have given receipt list permission

"Access denied: PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList "

Please advice  which privilege should i give to the user to perform hos role .

The user roll would be to

1) Post receipt list against purchase order .

All Replies
  • Hi,

Are you using a standard or customized role? On permissions and roles it is possible to add server methods for granting access on methods of classes.

If it is a customized role, did you grant access with a duty or permission? A duty is a set of permissions.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

• Hi Andre,

Thanks a ton for your reply!!!

It is a cutomised roll i am creating _for  purchase order receipt list only .

I have tried adding server roll too going through security roll but on the server roll i am not getting the relevant class "PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList " ,rather system is showing few classes (not all classes) .

Any sugession on this ??????

• Hi Mriganka,

Sorry for the late answer, I missed your reply. In my environment all classes are shown, but not all methods of the classes. It is possible to enter a method without the values present in the lookup. Perhaps this also works for the class property?

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.