Question Status

Suggested Answer
Mriganka Deb asked a question on 12 Sep 2013 1:21 AM

am receiving the following error with a user to whom i have given receipt list permission

"Access denied: PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList "

Please advice  which privilege should i give to the user to perform hos role .

The user roll would be to

1) Post receipt list against purchase order .

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 Sep 2013 3:01 AM

Hi,

Are you using a standard or customized role? On permissions and roles it is possible to add server methods for granting access on methods of classes.

If it is a customized role, did you grant access with a duty or permission? A duty is a set of permissions.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Suggested Answer
André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 12 Sep 2013 3:01 AM

Hi,

Are you using a standard or customized role? On permissions and roles it is possible to add server methods for granting access on methods of classes.

If it is a customized role, did you grant access with a duty or permission? A duty is a set of permissions.

kind regards,

André Arnaud de Calavon  |  Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect  |  My blog  |  My company

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of my company, Microsoft, both its employees, or other MVPs.

Mriganka Deb responded on 12 Sep 2013 4:16 AM

Hi Andre,

Thanks a ton for your reply!!!

It is a cutomised roll i am creating _for  purchase order receipt list only .

I have tried adding server roll too going through security roll but on the server roll i am not getting the relevant class "PurchFormLetter_ReceiptsList " ,rather system is showing few classes (not all classes) .

Any sugession on this ??????

André Arnaud de Calavon responded on 18 Sep 2013 11:09 PM

Hi Mriganka,

Sorry for the late answer, I missed your reply. In my environment all classes are shown, but not all methods of the classes. It is possible to enter a method without the values present in the lookup. Perhaps this also works for the class property?

kind regards,