Credit Limit when Creating Picking List in Sales Order

This question is not answered

Hi all,

I need a help in changing credit limit setting,

i find out in Ax we can only block the exceeded credit limit when creating SO and invoicing

But i want a little change, if the credit limit is exceeded the system will still allow the creation of SO, but will throw error when creating picking list.

For example the Credit Limit for customer A is $100, the open invoice is $90 and we create the SO worth $20,

when we want to do the Picking list and hit button "Ok" the system will prevent us and giving an alert

All Replies
  • Hi,

Which version of AX are you on?

Regards

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• Dynamics Ax 2012

• Ok. I don't have AX2012 environment available but on AX2012 R2. When I activate credit limit for a customer and select "Invoice" for "Invoicing and delivery on hold", I get the following behavior:

- SO can be created with warnings

- SO can be confirmed with warnings

- Picking list / Packing slip buttons are disabled (dimmed)

So it seems Picking list / Packing slip are blocked in AX2012 R2. Is it different in AX2012?

Regards

My blog | PBC

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

• In customer master, on Credit and collection fast tab, don't choose Mandatory credit limit, then system will only give message, and allow creating SO and then doing invoicing.