Question Status

Suggested Answer
maram fraij asked a question on 5 Mar 2014 10:41 AM

I try to debug the class HRMCourseTableStatusChangeClose, a break  points are  added to updateAttendees , update, and dialog  methods but the debugger stops only at dialog method and  does not stop at the break points in the other two method . I try to display  messages  using info dialog inside these methods to check if the system pass through them, when close project menu item is clicked the action performed successfully   and the added messages are displayed , what should I do to make the system stops at the other two break points?

Suggested Answer
Denis Macchinetti responded on 5 Mar 2014 10:49 AM

Hi Maram

You have to activate the option "Enable Breakpoint to debug X++ code running on this Server" on AOS Server side.

technet.microsoft.com/.../aa569630.aspx

Regards

Thanks & Regards

Denis Macchinetti

Senior Technical Architect

Suggested Answer
Denis Macchinetti responded on 5 Mar 2014 10:49 AM

Hi Maram

You have to activate the option "Enable Breakpoint to debug X++ code running on this Server" on AOS Server side.

technet.microsoft.com/.../aa569630.aspx

Regards

Thanks & Regards

Denis Macchinetti

maram fraij responded on 6 Mar 2014 2:23 AM

I created a new configuration for both server and client  and checked enable break points checkbox. Also, I checked  option → development → debug mode and it is set to correct value, but I still face the same problem ; the system stops at the break point inside dialog method only and nothing happens at the other break points in the methods updateAttendees , update,  and transferData .

Denis Macchinetti responded on 6 Mar 2014 2:27 AM

Hi Maram

After modification, you have restarted the AOS?

The AX Client you are using, use this AOS?

Also, try to modify your code and insert the keyword BreakPoint.

Regards

Thanks & Regards

Denis Macchinetti