Question Status

Verified
Dean Ball asked a question on 13 Aug 2014 5:47 AM

I get the following error when generating a report, either to screen or to printer;

A section in the report is higher than the actual page size allows

The report still generates but not display all data i'm expecting.

Any ideas how i can get this to work correctly?

Thanks.

Verified Answer
Dan Emreus responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:18 AM

If you double-click on the AutoDesignSpecs you should be able to see a graphical view of the design and hopefully you will see something there that could cause this.

/Dan

Suggested Answer
Dan Emreus responded on 13 Aug 2014 6:14 AM

Hi Dean,

You will have to go through the properties for the headers, bodies and other sections in your report and see which ones that has modified margins. If i remember it correctly it could be Top, Bottom, Height, Left-, right-, bottom- and Topmargin that are modified.

/Dan

Suggested Answer
Dan Emreus responded on 13 Aug 2014 6:14 AM

Hi Dean,

You will have to go through the properties for the headers, bodies and other sections in your report and see which ones that has modified margins. If i remember it correctly it could be Top, Bottom, Height, Left-, right-, bottom- and Topmargin that are modified.

/Dan

Dean Ball responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:08 AM

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your reply.

I've looked through the sections etc and changed the modified ones to AUTO but to no avail, i still get the same issue.

Regards

Dean

Verified Answer
Dan Emreus responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:18 AM

If you double-click on the AutoDesignSpecs you should be able to see a graphical view of the design and hopefully you will see something there that could cause this.

/Dan

Dean Ball responded on 13 Aug 2014 8:43 AM

Super, that's put me on the correct lines! :)

Thanks.

Dean